Friday, January 6, 2012

Focusing

Ok so it has been a while since my last post; this is due to a few things:

1.  The holidays are always busy, in a GREAT way
2.  Because of the holidays, Meg was home a lot, which is even GREATER
and...
3.  GREATEST of all, Pinterest, just kidding (not really)

Pinterest may take over my life each night after Payson is asleep, but it has also taught me something.  It has taught me that I no longer care about much other than being a mom.  I absolutely love being a parent and couldn't be happier, and feel more blessed in life.  How has Pinterest taught me this?  Because when I am on it, all I do is look for fun and interesting things that have to do with parenting.

So, that being said, I think I am going to refocus this blog in 2012.  I will primarily be posting about being a mom; products I use, things I have have done, tried, failed at, and hopefully been successful with.  Because so few of my close friends have babies, I hope this not only serves as a blog, but will maybe become a forum of sorts.  I hope people will post their own experiences and we have have a virtual "mom's group".  Even if we don't regularly talk, or even if we very seldomly talk, please feel free to post your thoughts, ideas, and experiences.

Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR! (If you get the SNP, check out the New Years Baby, he is cute as can be)   ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment