Sunday, January 8, 2012

Allison Anne Photography: WOW!


CHECK OUT: http://allisonannephotography1.blogspot.com/

On Saturday, one of my good friends came over to the house and spent some time taking pictures of Payson.  A quick preview of the pictures can be seen posted on facebook.  Allison is a teacher (a great one!), but also has a passion for photographing people.  She did a GREAT job and we are so fortunate for the pictures she took of the little man.  Pace is a pretty photogenic boy, but he was SO fussy when she was here (short naps tend to do that).  He didn't crack too many smiles and was being a bit of a 'grump-o-potamus'; however, by looking at the pictures, you would never guess that.  

If you want pictures of your kids, family, or just some pictures with your sweetie (valentine's day is right around the corner), Allison is your girl!  The quality is great, and the pricing is extremely reasonable. The best part is that she takes the wonderful pictures, does all the work, and then just gives you the CD so you can print them on your own.  If you have ever had professional pictures done before, you know that this not typically the case.  A lot of photographers license each picture, and each print must be purchased through the photographer.  This can make the pricing crazy expensive.  

This is one of my favorites: 
I posted the link to her blog at the beginning of this post, but if you have any other questions just let me know and I can get you additional information! 

***Remember: When people are asked, "If your house was on fire, what five things would you save?" 91% of people say photographs as their #1 answer!!! (I made that up, but honestly, I bet most people would say that...I know I would!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment