Saturday, December 3, 2011

Why not?

Hello everyone...and by everyone, I mean I hope someone decides to read this.  I have a friend who does a blog and I love reading each post (Thanks Lainey Boggs).  So, I figured why not?  These days, being a new mom, I don't get out a whole lot so I thought this would be a nice outlet during my little man's nap time.  During this time I should probably be working, cleaning up around the house, working out and getting dinner ready, but I will probably do a lot of venting about those things.  Just kidding, I will try hard not to just use this as a soap box for annoyances in life because in all honesty who would want to read that?

Anyway, I am excited to share parts of my life with the world, and hope that they will bring a smile to your beautiful face :)  Enjoy and feel free to comment!

1 comment: